$14.99 inc. GST
Safety Speaker Booked – What you need to know
Your Safety Speaker is now booked to visit your (workplace) business very soon.
We have been providing safety speakers for nearly 20 years, please find below some information to help make your visit run smoothly.
Safety Speaker Presentations Times
Please allow up to 60 minutes for Safety Speaker Presentations (unless otherwise advised).
Our Safety Speakers will share their story for about 45 mins (give or take) and then allow time for Questions and Answers in the group format. If time allows on your side then the Speaker is happy to stay and chat with individuals on a more one on one basis as required.
If you would like your presentations to be say 30 minutes or 90 minutes please discuss this with your CNBSafe representative so this can be pre-arranged.
Safety Speaker Introductions
We suggest that less is more when introducing our Safety Speakers.
By keeping the introduction simple you are then allowing the Speaker to tell their story in full.
“Speaker Name… is here today to share their story with you. They will share how their accident/experience changed their life forever. Please take out of it what you will. Feel free to ask questions, but most of all think about what you can do to ensure that you go home to your family and friends at the end of each day.”
Audio Visual Requirements
- Speakers will come with their PowerPoint presentation on a USB
- You will need to provide a computer(with PowerPoint), data projector and screen
If a computer and data projector are not available or the presentation is happening outside please let your CNBSafe representative know so that the speaker is aware before arrival.
- If a microphone is required then especially for James & Greg a lapel microphone is preferred
Filming or recording of presentation prohibited
- We do not allow filming or recording of live Speaker presentations
- However if you would like a tailored safety video presentation for your business please discuss this with your CNBSafe representative
- Discuss with us the option of livestreaming of presentations
- Taking photos during a presentation and afterwards is very welcome.
- Our speakers may request a group photo after the presentation, we may upload them to our website or use on social media posts
- We can supply you with a copy of the photo files on request.
We would love to include your photos also so please email them to email@example.com
CNBSafe Media, Posters & Resources – For Download
We have plenty of resources you can download for your use to promote a Safety Speaker visit to your business.
CNBSafe Media, Posters & Resources is where you will find high resolution corporate and not so corporate images of all our Safety Speakers. There are Posters for each Speaker that you can print, add date, session times and location to post around your work site. Or even use these images to create your own flyers & posters with your branding.
CNBSafe Safety Speakers encourage the use of social media at all our presentations.
We would love it if you tagged us in any social media posts (photos only, no videos) about a Safety Speaker visit.
We will also share our experience with your business on our social media pages.
Our Social Media handles are as follows:
- LinkedIn: @CNB Safe
- Twitter: @cnbsafe
- Facebook: @cnbsafe
- Instagram: @cnbsafe
#cnbsafe #safetyspeaker #choices #safetytalks #staysafe #workplacesafety #mentalhealth #jameswood #alannewey #antonguinea #michellerath #michaelweston #gregsmith